Full-Service Representation And Advocacy In Family Law
Family law matters are highly personal in nature and are frequently complex. The process of resolving disputes in divorce or in post-judgment enforcement or modification matters can be emotionally charged and hotly contested. When individuals or couples seek to strengthen their family structure through adoption, the issues are often hopeful but not free from anxiety for parents-to-be. At the Law Office of William B. Doonan, we are aware that family law involves matters of the heart. For that reason, we bring personal attention to every case and provide aggressive and tailored advocacy to serve the goals of our clients.
Our founding lawyer is a skilled litigation attorney who is an expert in Texas family law. William B. Doonan is board-certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Roughly 1% of all attorneys in Texas have earned board certification in this area. As a member of an elite class of lawyers, he provides detail-oriented, strategic and forceful representation to protect the rights of clients in matters that have a personal, far-reaching and life-changing impact on clients and their families. Our attorney and legal team proactively work with clients at every stage, ensuring that the lines of communication remain open.
Every household structure and the circumstances of every family law matter are different. We know that providing focused guidance and aggressive representation is vital. We provide detailed attention to every issue in fighting for the best possible outcome in negotiation, mediation or trial.
We provide excellence across the spectrum of family law matters, including:
- Divorce representation – Our experienced office is diligent in addressing all issues, developing appropriate evidence to support a strong strategy and zealously fighting for personalized results for clients going through divorce.
- Dividing community property and protecting separate property – Complex asset structures, high-income households and middle-class households all have complicated issues to resolve in dividing property in a Texas divorce. We are thorough in safeguarding the rights – and futures – of our clients.
- Child custody and visitation representation – Conservatorship, access and visitation issues are often top-of-mind for parents of minor children. We fight hard to protect the parent-child relationship and serve the best interest of the children in child custody matters. Our full-service family law practice includes representing parents in divorce as well as when circumstances change after a divorce is finalized, thus requiring modification to an existing family court order.
- Child support orders, enforcement and modifications – We provide knowledgeable advice and advocacy in child support matters during a divorce suit affecting the parent-child relationship, and in child support enforcement and modification cases.
- Adoption representation – Growing a family through an adoption is a joyous process. We provide skilled representation to help ensure that the process runs smoothly and that the legal aspects of adoption are proper.
- Updating wills and estate plans after divorce – Wills and other estate planning documents should be reviewed and updated following divorce. Our full-service family law practice provides comprehensive services to prepare clients for the future.
Every family law issue requires close attention to detail from a sophisticated family law attorney who can prepare the most effective approach and provide zealous advocacy in order to achieve the best outcome. Our office is committed to the protection of our clients in resolving family law matters.
Learn How The Law Office of William B. Doonan Can Help You
William B. Doonan is an experienced trial lawyer who takes the time to work directly with clients every step of the way. To learn how we can fight in order to obtain the best possible outcome for you, please arrange a consultation. In the Tarrant/Denton County area, call 817-898-7242. In the Midland area, call 432-570-9949.You may also send us a message online.